Cleveland Heights Women's Hockey League (CHWH) 2016-2017 SEASON
Cleveland Heights Women's Hockey is a recreational house league. Our players range from advanced beginners to those who played in college a few years or decades ago. Our mantra is "fun and friendly" hockey. Must be at least 18 years old. Full gear required.
Pre-season scrimmages: $10. New players are required to play in at least one pre-season scrimmage.
• Wed, September 7 - 8:30-9:45 p.m.
• Sun, September 11 - 7:45-9 p.m.
Games start Wednesday, September 14
- 4 teams of about 10-12 players each
- Rosters drafted to mix skill levels for even play and competitive games
- Each player can specify one other player with whom they'd like to on the same team; provided it's a reciprocal request, all "buddy system" requests will be granted
- About 24 games per team
- Ice times are Tuesday or Wednesday (usually 9-10:15 p.m.) and Sunday (usually 6:45-8 p.m.)
- Each teams plays about once a week (sometimes twice, sometimes with some longer breaks due to holidays or rink closings)
- Residents (CH/UH): $320
- Non-residents: $400
- Fees include City ice fees and CHWH league fees
- Half-time players pay half (playing full-time is strongly preferred)
- Goalies play free
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration; any outstanding fees from prior seasons must be paid to register for the current season
- New players: $15 jersey fee
- Returning players who change teams can turn in their old jersey and get a jersey for their new team at no charge or pay the jersey fee for a new one
If you have questions or suggestions please email us.