Rental Rules & Regulations
Cumberland Pool Rental Rules & Regulations
- During periods when Cumberland Pool is not open for scheduled public use, (Saturdays, June 23; July 14 and August 4, 18) and
and (Sundays, June 10, 17; July 1, 8, 22, 29; August 12, 26; and September 2) Cumberland Pool may be rented for private group use from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. subject to approval . The City Manager is authorized to establish and enforce reasonable regulations governing such group use.
- The group-use rental charge shall be Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350.00) at Cumberland Pool for a basic period of two (2) hours or any fractional part thereof.
- Group-use rental fees shall be paid to the City of Cleveland Heights at the time the sponsor reserves the pool.
- Completed applications may be submitted beginning Friday, June 1, 2018.
- No group rental shall be approved unless the group desiring to rent the facility is sponsored by an adult resident of Cleveland Heights who is also the holder of a Recreation I.D. Card. Only such sponsor shall negotiate rental and other arrangements. Such sponsor shall be responsible for the payment of rentals and for the conduct of members of the group while so using the pool facilities,
shall be personally present during the entire period of such use, and shall be responsible to the City of Cleveland Heights for any damage or injury which may be caused by the group or any member thereof during the period of such use. Not less than sixty percent (60%) of the members of a group shall be residents of the City of Cleveland Heights.
- No group sponsor shall act as sponsor for more than one (1) group in any one season.
- The following are prohibited at all times:
- Loud and disturbing music; loudspeakers; bands or disc jockeys.
- Intoxicating substances or illegal drugs.
- Solicitation or sales of articles.
- Groups renting Cumberland Pool are responsible for clean-up of their litter and other debris and for any damage to City property and facilities. Any signs, posters, etc., must be removed upon conclusion of the rental.
- Violation of these rules and regulations will result in possible prosecution and other appropriate legal action and will result in loss of future pool rental privileges.