Office On Aging Services
Most services offered by the Office on Aging are available to Cleveland Heights residents age 60 and over. Visit our office at 1 Monticello Boulevard, or call 216-691-7377, Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Legal Consultations - by appointment
- Medicare Counselors - by appointment
- Van Transportation to errands & medical appointments - please call 216-691-7194
- Community Resource Specialist - Carolyn Neal 216-691-7342
- Meals On Wheels - Call 216-691-7342
- Benefits - visit www.benefitscheckup.org or call to set up an appointment. Done Editing
- Applications - Assistance with local, state, and federal programs, living will declarations, health care, HEAP, and Homestead Exemption applications.
Help with Household Tasks. Cleveland Heights Office on Aging participates in the CARE (Communities Assisting Residential Elders) program. If you are 60 or older, a homeowner, and are looking for help with household tasks, CARE may be able to assist you. For more information, please call Linda Thurston at (216) 970-0599 or visit careneo.org.
Help with Hardships. Have you suffered a hardship and need a little assistance? The Cuyahoga County Department of Senior and Adult Services (DSAS) can help! For more information, please call (216) 420-6700 or visit dsas.cuyahogacounty.us.