Stay Fit & Have Fun!
The Fitness Center features Nautilus exercise machines for upper and lower body; aerobic machines, including tread mills, elliptical machines, recumbent and upright bikes, and a step machine; a cardio theater system, with televisions and audio equipment to watch or listen as you exercise; and an aerobic room with a wooden floor.
Must have a current Recreation ID Card
Several Options available:
- Pay $6 with the Recreation ID Card for per day use.
- Purchase the Recreation ID Card and a monthly Field House Pass.
- Purchase the Recreation ID Card with an annual Field House Pass.
- Accompany a Resident with a Recreation ID Card and a Field House Pass and pay an $8 guest fee.
- Must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Center and track.
- Youth 12 to 15 years of age may use the Fitness Center and track accompanied by a paying adult/guardian. Infants and toddlers are permitted in strollers or in infant front/backpack carriers on the inside lane of the track only.
- No infants, toddlers or youth under the age of 12 are permitted in the Fitness Center.
Head phones for use with the cardio equipment and theater are available to be purchased at the front desk. Full line of state-of-the-art Nautilus and Nautilus plate loading machines, treadmills, ellipticals, both upright and recumbent bikes, steppers, Concept II rowing machines, and one New Step and free weights. Our Fitness staff would be glad to teach you or review with you on how to use and set up the Nautilus equipment to prevent injuries. The Fitness staff has a notebook at the Fitness Desk with the dates and times available for scheduling.
Personal Training Services
The Cleveland Heights Community Center offers personal training services coordinated by Tanya Richardson.
Learn more about our personal training services.
Family, Men's and Women's locker rooms are available on the first floor. Participant must bring their own locks to secure personal items in the lockers. Participants need to bring their own towels and personal grooming items.
A four-lane recreational track is on the second level of the field house with the exercise equipment. Inside Lane is for walkers and strollers (9.75 laps for a mile), Middle Lanes are for passing and the Outside Lane is for runners and joggers (9.0 laps for a mile).
Cleaning / Maintenance Week
The gymnasium, fitness center, child care, and senior center will be closed for our annual cleaning/maintenance week beginning August 27 to September 3, 2018.