Stay Fit & Have Fun!
Our newly renovated Fitness Center features all new, state of the art fitness equipment.
Choose from the following variety of cardio equipment*:
- Ten treadmills: four Woodway; two Star Trac; three Freemotion & one Hitmill X
- Nine elliptical trainers: two Precor; four Star Trac & three Octane Lateral X
- Three Octane XR6000 recumbent ellipticals
- Six recumbent bikes: four Star Trac & two Precor
- Four Star Trac Upright Bikes
- Three NuStep Tr4 Trainers
- Three Concept 2 rowers
- Marpo VLT rope trainer
*Most of the cardio equipment is equipped with a link to the Cardio Theater System. Simply connect your headphones, watch and listen to any of the ten TV’s.
An 18-piece Nautilus Inspiration Weight Circuit
A variety of Free Weight options in five areas including:
- A Freedom Rack
- A Smith Machine
- Flat, incline & adjustable benches
- Dumbells from 2.5 lbs. to 100 lbs.
- Abdominal benches
Multiple areas of functional equipment including:
- Exercise balls
- Foam rollers
- Exercise bands
- Exercise/stretching mats
- Weighted medicine balls & slam balls
- Abdominal benches
- Light weight dumbells starting at 1 lb.
Must have a current Recreation ID Card
Several Options available:
- Purchase the Recreation ID Card and pay $6.00 per day use.
- Purchase the Recreation ID Card and a monthly Field House Pass.
- Purchase the Recreation ID Card with an annual Field House Pass.
- Accompany a Resident with a Recreation ID Card and a Field House Pass and pay the $8.00 guest fee.
- Users must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Center or Track.
- Youth 12 to 15 years of age may use the Fitness Center or Track accompanied by a paying adult/guardian.
- Youth under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Fitness Center or Track.
- Infants and toddlers are permitted in strollers or in infant front/backpack carriers the Track only.
- No infants, toddlers or youth under the age of 12 are permitted in the Fitness Center.
Personal Training Services
The Cleveland Heights Community Center offers personal training services coordinated by Tanya Richardson.
Learn more about our personal training services.
Family, Men’s and Women’s locker rooms are available on the first floor. Participants can bring their own locks to secure personal items in the lockers. Single use coin lockers are also available in both the Men’s & Women’s locker rooms. Participants need to bring their own towels and personal grooming items.
A four-lane recreational track is on the second level of the Fitness Center.
- Inside Lane is for walkers and strollers (9.75 laps for a mile)
- Middle Lanes are for passing and the Outside Lane is for runners and joggers (9.0 laps for a mile)
Annual Cleaning / Maintenance Week
The gymnasium, fitness center, child care, and senior center will be closed for annual cleaning/maintenance week beginning August 31 through September 7, 2020.