Fitness Center Reopening
Fitness Center Re-opening
The Fitness Center officially reopens for use Monday, June 7, 2021. Hours are limited at this time due to limited staffing. The hours will increase as staff resources become available. Equipment has been spread out along the track to promote social distancing as exercising indoors remains a potential high-risk activity for those un-vaccinated. Members with active Fitness Center passes (annual/monthly) prior to the shutdown will have their remaining time honored for use in 2021.
Several Options available:
- Residents pay $6.00 per day use.
- Purchase a monthly Fitness Center Pass.
- Purchase an annual Fitness Center Pass.
- Users must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Center or Track.
- Youth 12 to 15 years of age may use the Fitness Center or Track accompanied by a paying adult/guardian.
- Youth under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Fitness Center or Track.
- Infants and toddlers are permitted in strollers or in infant front/backpack carriers the Track only.
- No infants, toddlers or youth under the age of 12 are permitted in the Fitness Center.
The Locker Rooms will remain closed at this time until further notice.
The track will remain unavailable as long as the fitness equipment is spread out to promote social distancing. Those wishing to walk indoors will be able to do so in the gymnasium.
Personal Training Services
The Cleveland Heights Community Center offers personal training services coordinated by Head Trainer, Tanya Richardson.
Learn more about our personal training services.