Location & Information
The Cleveland Heights Community Center is located at the corner of Mayfield and Monticello with the main parking lot off of Monticello. The three flag poles mark the main entrance to the building.
We opened for business February 2002. The building has approximately 153,000 square footage.
Activities & Programs
We are family friendly and have activities and programs for all age levels.
- We have a fitness center fully equipped with a full line of state of the art Nautilus, treadmills, ellipticals, both upright and recumbent bikes, steppers, concept II rowing machines, and free weights. We have a four-lane, user friendly surface, provides nine laps to the mile. It's is popular with serious runners as well as those who like to walk. Parents with front or back infant carriers and strollers enjoy using the inside lane of the track.
- The gymnasium has two side-by-side courts for basketball and other programs. In addition to organized play, open gym times for youth and adults are scheduled.
- The center has a two ice surfaces (one Olympic size) where people of all ages skate for sport, exercise and fun.
- We have a concession stand on the rink side.
- We also have senior center with all kinds of activities for the young at heart, and the center has general recreation programming for preschool, youth and adults, and meeting.
- Space is available for meetings and rentals.
- Outside of the building is an all purpose pathway, grass recreational area and a Nature Trail. Contact 216-691-7373 for more information.