Heights Tigersharks Swim Team
Heights Tigersharks is a recreational swim team committed to the empowerment of young athletes by developing physical and mental strength and striving for high standards of character, performance, and team unity to achieve individual and team excellence.
The team is comprised of swimmers ages 6-18. Practices are held at Cumberland Pool in the summer and Cleveland Heights High School in the fall and spring. The program is geared toward swimmers with some experience or established skills. Those who struggle to swim the length of the pool or who are unable to compete in meets are encouraged to build their skills via the Cleveland Heights Department of Parks & Recreation’s Learn-to-Swim program prior to joining the team.
Heights Tigersharks is a fun, exciting, and challenging program, designed to provide young athletes with the tools to unlock their courage, respond productively to adversity, build lifelong skills, and develop a love for the sport of swimming.
Fall 2019 Season
- Registration begins Monday, August 5
- Ages: 6-18
- Tue & Thu - 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Sat - 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Dates: September 10 through October 29
- Location: Cleveland Heights High School
- Summer Team: $35 - Those residing within the CHUH City School District
- Prerequisite: Must have completed Level 4
- Email Dan Budin, Head Coach